Packaging & Fulfillment Associate - East Orlando (32833)
We are looking for a part-time packaging & fulfillment associate to help us package Bloomwolf Studio products, and fulfill and ship our retail and wholesale orders. Our ideal candidate is someone who is familiar with Bloomwolf Studio, available 2-3 days or 12-15 hours a week (M-F) (this may increase as we head into the holidays), has exceptional attention to detail, and is able to sit (or stand) for long periods of time while doing tedious tasks. We are looking for someone who is extremely organized & meticulous in everything they do (I cannot stress this enough).
About Bloomwolf Studio
Bloomwolf Studio is a Latina owned & operated illustration and design studio based in Orlando, Florida. Our products can be found at bloomwolfstudio.com and in over 800 small shops and boutiques nationwide. Our mission is to spread joy and promote social change through our products, and to create the cutest stationery and art that will help you connect with loved ones, commemorate special moments, and feel celebrated. Read more about who we are & what we value here.
Strengths we’re looking for
- Exceptional attention to detail while working quickly and efficiently
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask & prioritize tasks with minimal supervision
- Willingness to learn all things packaging and fulfillment, and adaptable to change
- Strong motivation & diligence when performing tasks
- Mature, courteous, respectful, & trustworthy
- Ability to work well within a small team
- Must be willing to work in a home office based environment
- Must be able to work with your hands assembling & packaging
- Ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to climb short ladders and step stools
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 35 lbs
What you’ll be doing
- Packaging products which may include: sleeving products, stickering, assembling boxes, sorting, etc.
- Pulling customer orders, packing/assembling orders, and shipping orders to meet required deadlines
- Checking orders for accuracy and completeness
- Handling products with care during all steps of packing and fulfillment, while working quickly
- As a test of your attention to detail include the words “happy mail” in the first paragraph of your cover letter
- Checking products for damages
- Maintaining a clean and organized work space and studio (this includes taking out the trash, sweeping & dusting workspace, etc.)
- Remaining conscious of stock and items that need to be replenished/re-ordered and assuring that stored materials are well organized and labeled appropriately
- Remaining organized during all tasks
- Continually working to learn & improve day-to-day tasks
How to Apply
Send your availability, cover letter (please include where you found us & why you would be a great addition to our team), and resume to email@example.com with the subject line: Packaging & Fulfillment Associate.